Rancho Everfree is a small stable run by a team of horse lovers. We are part of the Finca Mariposa which is a small holidayresort only a few minutes walk from us. We offer riding to guests from the resort and outside.
The happiness of our horses is important to us and we support a natural horsemanship approach allowing them freedom of living outside in their herd group.
What we offer
Ride Outs from 2 hours up to full day ride ( for experienced riders )
Privat lesson for kids and adults
Pony club activities for the little ones
Horse Riding Holidays ( including accomodation )
Children’s Birthdays & Pony Parties
Ride to the beach (off season only)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE HORSE RIDERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
• I understand that riding at any standard has inherent risk and that all horses may react unpredictably on occasions.
• I may fall off and could be injured. I accept that risk.
• I understand that instructions are given for my safety and agree to follow instructions given to me by staff and instructors of the riding school.
• I reserve the right not to ride a horse allocated to me and may request a change of instructor.
• I understand that wearing an appropriate riding hat and body protector may reduce the severity of an injury should an accident happen and agree that I will always wear a riding hat whilst riding the horses at the riding school. I understand it is my choice if i wear further safety equipment or not .
• I understand that the riding school will make decisions based on information I give them and agree to always be honest and volunteer information about: − my abilities and riding experience − any previous riding accidents − any medical condition(s) which may affect my ability to ride
• I understand that children are at particular risk around horses and agree that I will keep children that I am responsible for, under close supervision when they are not being instructed by the riding school.
• I understand that the riding school may refuse my request to ride for safety or operational reasons.
I will fill out a rider registration form upon request that the riding school will supply to me.